Are you ready for the holiday of a lifetime? Soaring above a deep-blue sea, The Chateau combines medieval architecture (think thick stone walls, high vaulted ceilings, heavy doors, and a fireplace) with Ottoman décor and modern luxury, epitomized in the castle’s private infinity pool and its numerous sun-drenched terraces. Despite its ancient appearance, The Chateau features state-of-the-art amenities and charming furniture. Discover hidden bedrooms and turrets. Feast beneath huge chandeliers in a dining area evoking Arthurian magic or on bougainvillea-draped patios.
Relax on your private bathing platform. And always bathe in stunning views. 5 bedrooms sleep up to 10 people in highest comfort. The Chateau will be the holidays of your dreams.
- This charming villa has five air-conditioned en suite bedrooms
- Nestled in more than an acre of mature and well-maintained grounds.
- Outdoor pergola offers pleasant alfresco dining
- Access to Peninsula Gardens Hotel's spa, pools, cabanas, restaurant, bar. ( local charges apply)
- Full day gulet tour with lunch to explore the stunning Lycian coastline
- Staff Included: Resident Housekeeper & Cook/driver
- Self-drive 7 seater luxury people carrier
The Resident caretakers will cook for you if you wish. You simply pay for the ingredients and they will prepare a mouth-watering array of traditional Anatolian dishes, or a delicious BBQ.
Entrance hall adorned with classical sculptures, dining area, study (can be converted into a 6th bedroom for larger groups), powder room, kitchen
Lower ground floor
Double bedroom with private entrance, terrace and en suite bathroom
Master bedroom with double bed, single bed, dressing room and shower room
3 more double bedrooms with shower rooms
Enclosed rooftop terrace
Large terrace opening off living room, steps to a covered patio and bathing platforms
Infinity pool (6m x 14m, depth 1.65m)