- This luxury villa has two air-conditioned en suite bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Nestled in olive groves with spectacular views over Kalkan Bay
- Outdoor pergola offers pleasant alfresco dining
- Large swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Daily maid service
- Access to nearby tennis- complimentary shuttle included.
- Full day gulet tour with lunch to explore the stunning Lycian coastline
- BBQ dinner on arrival prepared by one of our private chefs
- Access to Likya Gardens Hotel's private beach club & cabanas
- Travel to town in style, aboard the Likya Gardens horse-drawn buggy.
- 50% discount on car hire
Cool stone seclusion in a green and pleasant land
There is some unspoilt ancient woodland between the bustle of Kalkan and the developments that have taken place at the edges of the bay. Now, nestling in an old clearing among the trees, there stands the Stone House– or, in Turkish, Tas Ev.
Tas Ev is far enough away from the town to be a true rural retreat. Yet it is only five minutes' walk from Kalkan Harbour, which has become renowned across Turkey as a centre of outstanding cuisine second only to Istanbul.
As the name suggests, the stone of Tas Ev is not just decorative cladding. The villa is built from solid local stone quarried in the hills around the town. As a result, the villa maintains a naturally cooler ambient temperature throughout the day. That said, it is fully air-conditioned throughout.
Up on the hillside among the shrubs and small trees, Tas Ev enjoys a fabulous view of the bay from its very private location. Naturally, the owners have made the most of the elevated situation and both the living area and the master bedroom on the first floor have massive picture windows.
You have a large terrace with a good-sized pool, complete with a Jacuzzi. The pool has its own unusual centrepiece in which is preserved a particularly splendid olive tree.
The terrace is the place to be as the sun slips out of sight and the moon shimmers over the bay, the silver light flickering on the olive leaves all around you.