D-Hotel Maris stands eyrie-like in one of the world's most dramatic locations. From the top of a soaring cliff, look down to a private bay, where you can bask, swim, ski and sail.
A Turkish luxury hotel of true 5-Star quality, D-Hotel Maris has reopened following a stunning transformation. It stands where the Mediterranean meets the Aegean, high on a hillside at the fringe of the Datca peninsula.
With spectacular and breathtaking views – small islands, luscious pine forests, volcanic mountain ranges, crystal clear waters – and five private beaches, D-Hotel Maris is the definitive luxury holiday hotel. This is a world of marble, bronze, wood, travertine and shimmering white Egyptian sand
Life at D-Hotel revolves around the sea, the fabulous, almost Caribbean-like beaches, and the superb facilities within the hotel itself.
The hotel boasts a well-heeled international clientele, and is also popular with holidaying Turks. Elixir clients will have the best of the new rooms, with balconies enjoying the most commanding views of the bay.
- We recommend the Deluxe Sea View rooms for adults; they have balconies with commanding glorious panoramic vistas of the Mediterranean and Aegean
- The Standard Sea View rooms, with no balconies; they have interconnecting doors with the Deluxe Sea View rooms, giving you the ideal family holiday accommodation
- The glorious beaches have been created with white sand imported specially from Egypt
- They include a quiet beach, where only children 12 years and older are allowed. Additionally, no radios, mobiles or other noisy devices are permitted.
- There is a superb outdoor pool, featuring Balinese-style sunbeds part-submerged on their own water-soaked terrace
- Facilities include Mediterranean yachting (Aegean & Greek islands) , the pampering ESPA Fitness Centre, a Teens club, tennis, a world of water sports, and a big screen media room
- Ideal for two-centre holidays – an eight-seat seaplane can bring you directly to the D-Hotel from Istanbul in two hours
- Helicopter transfers are available – just 25 minutes from Dalaman airport
Note: No children under 8 years old are permitted at the D-Hotel Maris. Children in their own rooms pay the full adult rate, regardless of age.
Discounts are available for any person sharing a room with two other adults.
Accommodation is bed-and-breakfast – local charges apply for lunch and dinner.
D-Hotel Maris is already established as a premier Turkish 5-Star luxury hotel. You can expect nothing less than excellent dining in exquisite settings, including a breakfast restaurant, two à la carte restaurants, two beach snack à la carte cafes, and a buffet restaurant.
- The Terrace has lovely views – ideal for a breakfast buffet; lunch and dinner are also served here, weather permitting
- The Bay, on the main Blue Flagged beach, serves an à la carte snack menu and open buffet during the day and an international open buffet in the evening
- The Breeze, by the beach in the hidden bay, offers Aegean cuisine, featuring the freshest local seafood, fruit and vegetables
- SPICE, the Ottoman and Asian à la carte restaurant, blends Ottoman-style gastronomy and light Asian cuisine
Bars at D-Hotel Maris
- Eight bars are sprinkled around the resort, each offering live music or DJ performances:
- Aqua Bar, located on the main beach
- Bar 180°overlooking the bay on the ground floor of the hotel with an exceptional 180° view
- El Vino, the fine wine, whisky and cognac bar
- The Coliseum, situated at the tip of the peninsula
- You also have the bar at the Breeze restaurant, the Tennis Bar, the Pool Bar and Lobby Lounge Bar.
- And you can enjoy drinks and snacks in the hotel's big-screen cinema and media room, which shows movies and international sports events
Leisure and entertainment
The Teen Club in the Bay area offers PS3 video games; movies; workshop activities like T-shirt printing, arts and crafts; sports and watersports.
Health and wellbeing
Enjoy your perfect treatment using the award-winning skincare range by ESPA.
- Relax by the pool lounge or enjoy magnificent views of the Aegean Sea from the extensive sun deck
- Revive tired muscles in the vitality pool and feel the heat in the sauna and steam room
- Chill out in an ice shower, and bask in a Hammam, with our special scrub treatments to invigorate you all over
200 air-conditioned rooms; 1 hour 40 minutes from Dalaman airport.