Dreamy, pampered peace in nature's cradle
For the world's most selective travellers, the name Aman stands for everything they have come to cherish. Now, the internationally-renowned Aman Group has come to Turkey and has once again created a destination like no other.
• A village-like resort set among pine forest and olive groves
• 36 Pool Terrace private cottages, with their own marble-lined pools
• King-size four posters, charcoal fireplaces, large bathtubs.
• Floors of Turkish marble, hand-carved features on interior walls
• Private Beach Club with casual meals and snacks.
• LCD TVs, WiFi, DVD players, minibars, espresso machines, personal safes, iPod players
• Library for books and DVDs, spa, 50-metre pool, tennis court, water sports
• Four dining pavilions offering an ever-changing Turkish & Asian-inspired menu
Amanruya means "Dream of peace" - a combination of Sanskrit and Turkish. Only Aman could have created a place worthy of the name.